Wednesday, October 25, 2017

~Cute Robin Collection


Time for a new sketch!  Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 is back with a brand new sketch for you!  Sketches are my most favorite challenges.  Our  sponsor this fortnight is Digistamp Boutique and I have used this super cute image from the Cute Robin Collection.  There are a couple of other images as well and they are so sweet. 
 


Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the other fun creations from the team featuring images from Digistamp Boutique.  Here is our sketch this week.


 Happy crafting!!

Hugs,

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like your paper and that sweet hat that you put on the bird. Great job this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kelly, love your cute robin.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable holiday card! Fun papers. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!