Tuesday, September 12, 2017

~For A Special Someone


Welcome back to a fun new challenge over at Di's Digis!  For this challenge we are asking to see your creations featuring ribbon, lace, twine and/or cord



For my card I have used this cute image of Di's called For A Special Someone as this card was for Lance's Aunt's 70th birthday. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Frantic Stamper and they have offered a $20 voucher for one lucky person.  As well as that fun prize, you could also win 2 images from Di's store just for featuring on e of her images on your card, stamp or digi is fine.

I hope you will visit the challenge blog and see all of the great design team cards and then enter your card!

Hope you have a crafty week!

Hugs,

 

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and adorable!! Love your bright colors, specially that flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!